Depend on the experience of ICON Construction to provide general and sub-contracting services for all of your industrial construction projects. At ICON, we know the importance of quality, professional and timely work while constructing your projects.
Together with our qualified trades, ICON has earned a reputation for executing projects “On Time, On Budget and Done Safe” on the most demanding client schedules.
Whatever the project, ICON Construction regards quality workmanship a top priority. ICON’s quality control program established plans and procedures for use in the performance of work and designates organizational responsibility within a team to ensure compliance. Icon verifies quality through monitoring, inspection and testing of all project activities.
We are dedicated to serving client with the highest possible standard of performance. Our staff is fully trained unionized men and women.
Our key personnel have an in-depth understanding of all aspects of industrial construction, supported by over 40 years of experience. ICON brings experience from Forestry, Power Generation, Oil and Gas Industry, Mining and numerous other turnkey operations and plant expansions.
We have access to multiple trades through the Building Trades in Saskatchewan and across North America. With the building trades you receive trained, experienced personnel that will obtain the highest standards of workmanship while keeping safety as the top priority.
Canadian Welding Bureau
- Canadian Welding Bureau W47.1 Division 2
Technical Safety Authority of Saskatchewan (TSASK)
- Boiler External Piping Construct/Install
- ASME B31.3 Process Pipe
- ASME B31.1 Power Piping
- ASME B31.5 Refrigeration Piping
- ASME Section VIII Div.1 Pressure Vessel
- ASME Section IV Heating Boilers
- Manufacture Fittings (Cat. A, E, & H CSA B51)
- Authorized Contractor - Welder Testing (Shop & Field)
Canadian Standards Association
- CSA Z662-15 Oil & Gas Pipeline Systems
American Petroleum Institute
- API 650 Welded Tanks for Oil Storage
- Saskatchewan Construction Safety Association (SCSA)
- Construction Safety Association of Manitoba (CSAM)
- CQN Contractor Qualification Network
- PQM Oracle
- E-VERIFILE Canada
- Contractor Compliance
Mining, Oil & Gas, Power & Forestry
Structural, Mechanical& Civil
BUILDING THE FUTURE WITH
TEAMWORK - INTEGRITY - COMMITMENT