Depend on the experience of ICON Construction to provide general and sub-contracting services for all of your industrial construction projects.
At ICON, we know the importance of quality, professional and timely work while constructing your projects. Together with our qualified trades, ICON has earned a reputation for executing projects “On Time, On Budget and Done Safe” on the most demanding client schedules.
Whatever the project, ICON Construction regards quality workmanship a top priority. ICON’s quality control program established plans and procedures for use in the performance of work and designates organizational responsibility within a team to ensure compliance. Icon verifies quality through monitoring, inspection and testing of all project activities.
We are dedicated to serving client with the highest possible standard of performance. Our staff is fully trained unionized men and women.
Our key personnel have an in-depth understanding of all aspects of industrial construction, supported by over 40 years of experience. ICON brings experience from Forestry, Power Generation, Oil and Gas Industry, Mining and numerous other turnkey operations and plant expansions.
We have access to multiple trades through the Building Trades in Saskatchewan and across North America. With the building trades you receive trained, experienced personnel that will obtain the highest standards of workmanship while keeping safety as the top priority.
• Canadian Welding Bureau 47.1 Division 2
• Saskatchewan Boiler and Pressure Vessel Safety Act, and Regulations
• ASME Section I, II, IV, VIII-div.1, IX, ASME B31.1, B31.3, CSA-B51
• Saskatchewan Construction Safety Association - COR Certified
• Construction Safety Association of Manitoba – COR Certified
- Construction Management - Turnkey Operations
- Time /Cost Sensitive Project Management
- Architecture, Engineering and Interior Design
- General Contractor Services
- Engineered Warehouse, Retail & Office Space
- Mechanical Equipment Installation
- Tank Demolition and Erection
- Structural Steel Supply, Erection and Demolition
- Piping Fabrication and Installation
- Equipment and Piping Module Assembly
- Boiler Installation and Retrofits
- HVAC Supply and Installation
- Concrete Forming & Rebar services
- Scaffold Supply and Erection